Does Numbers Counts By The Way...?

My dear husband celebrated his birthday on the 16th of April.  Should I say how old is he?  I will leave that question for you to find out from him.  Takut ada kes "small heart" nanti.....susah mau pujuk wor..!  Hahaha!

We both took the day off that Friday...yea, hubby punya request.  So we had a nice lunch at Citrus with Adam and Evonne...and of course, baby X.  Yup, Citrus again...kind of a favourite hang out place for him already.  Coincidently, Adam also took the day off...so Evonne was the only one rushing for her lunch.  It's cute when Adam trying to convince Evonne to take the afternoon off so we could lepak longer but nope...his charm didn't work with her.  Sorry Pok!  Cuba try test lain kali okeh?  Hahaha! 

In the evening, Alvin and I were invited by some Petra folks for dinner.  It's a birthday dinner for Alvin actually...saya kena invite sebagai cik puan je...kihkihkih!  But I'm grateful for the invite and the dinner was super delicious.  We had it at the Sze Chuan Restaurant, Dynasty Hotel (I hope I got the name right...haha!).  Didn't take many pics though...malu...(puik!).  Earlier on we stopped by Pujut house for a while coz Alvin's mum sponsored a birthday cake for him.  We had a brief yet lovely birthday-cake-blowing session.


To my dearest Alvin, may you be blessed constantly with the joy that life brings, the challenges to mould you to be a better person, the love of family and friends, the love of a child that will call you 'Daddy' soon, and the love of a woman who has the highest respect and the deepest love for you.  You rock man!  I love you till death do us part!


Comments

Popular Posts