Mother's Day Craze

We had brunch at Airy Cafe after church on Mother's Day.  Never been to the place and never will go there again...the service was too super duper slow!  The food was so-so as well so nothing worth to remember except for the fun taking the snap shots below.  So much fun!

Anyway, it's my first Mother's Day celebration and I'm celebrating with gratefulness and thanks to the Lord Almighty for the blessing of Baby X to love and to care for.  I used to feel scared about having go through all those pains and challenges of being pregnant and giving birth.  I cannot deny that I am still traumatised by the experience (because mine was a vacuum delivery)...but having the chance of those moments when you see your little child sleeping peacefully, or giving you the biggest smile, and chuckling to your self-invented clown acts (yup..you heard right).  Those moments are just so amazing and priceless.  Alvin and I are so looking forward to everyday with Baby X, watching him grow will be one of the best experience of our lives.

Salute to All Mother's on this Special Day!





Comments

Maggie said…
ohh.. Airy Cafe.. used to be "airy cafe" now it's conry cafe because it's air conditioned. Been there twice and found worms in my food twice too!
Susan John said…
Eeeeewwwww! Never ever going there again!

Popular Posts