17

I have had a major fun with this one guy for 17 years now!  Let me tell you, this dude is super cool!  As a friend, he's witty, funny, sometimes provocative...but that's his trademark.  As a confidant, he's a good listener, a great companion, never fail in comforting.  As a husband, he's sensitive, a highly rated Mr. Fix-It, can be a good cook, loving, compassion, adorable.  As a lover he's...(hey! hey! hey! no details! ...okay...nothing to see here people...move along now!).

So, we've been dating each other since 1993 and now...after 17 years, and after 5 years of marriage, and having produced one 7 months' old adorable little man, we still go for date nights at least twice a month.  Must keep the fire burning and sparkling..that kinda thing, you know.  We layed out our obligations for each other, we managed to meet half way and agreed to what's important, what needs to be parked on the side, and what needs to be sacrificed (I'm still praying and hoping for the day he'd put off his ciggies and said "that's it..I'm done!" though).

Well, I'm up for many more decades with this bloke.  It can't get any perfect than this.  On the other hand, it's not perfect.  It's just right.

So, to my Mr. Right...put your goggles on and let's buckle up for yet another one of life's roller-coaster ride.  Rock on, Honey!  Woohooo!!



Comments

Maggie said…
Picture! Awesomeness! LOL.
M0HD SH4R1L said…
Hey Susan,i saw one of ur comment in my frenz blog captainzed..so i open yours..i laugh as soon as i saw ur rival...to tell u the truth...u like it or not...u have to live with ur rival...she will make u annoyed. thanks for making me laugh first thing in the monink..ahaks
Susan John said…
Hi Sharil! I hve learned to live wth it for many years now...yea the number 17 says it all. The PS3 is jz another level of annoyance that i gain eversince its other sibblings; PS2 & PS1. And this is not all. I hve not mentioned abt his Star Wars, F1 Racing Cars n DVD collections yet!!! So u can see...I am more than annoyed!! Haha! Hey i shud blog abt them the next time! Thanks 4 the idea Bro!

Popular Posts