Not So Much of An Update

I haven't been blogging for about a month now. I just couldn't turn my "blogger's light bulb" on...don't know what happened. I tried a couple of times but whenever I tried to type something, the mind just goes...blank! Urgh!

However, I was kinda busy too with some craft fun...the happy type of busy. Hehe! Evonne and I are planning something for the upcoming Carnival Sale and we're very excited about it. I'm praying hard that it will all work out well...God's willing. One setback though, my dearest Pondy won't be there on the actual day. Just the right time to go away huh, Pondy? ...sigh... So it's going to be a bitter sweet kinda thing. You're super duper happy and excited about the sale and at the same time super duper sad that your partner in-crime won't be there. Huhuhu!

Anyways, I have been going through all my previous cards photos lately and I'd like to share with you on some cards that I've made since a couple of months back that I didn't publish in the LLC blog. They varies from birthday cards, wedding cards, farewell card, thank you cards, and even some notebooks. I made them for friends and colleagues and I love each and everyone of them.


Comments

Evonne said…
My fav is your butterfly card! ADORABLE!

Popular Posts