Moo Moo...

I posted these up in Facebook last month but the urge to have it in my blog was overwhelming.  Simply because this blog is more personal to me.

Angela (my sister in-law) bought this for Mr. X when she went to KL last month.  Thank you Mama Angie *wink*.  A very spot on buy because Mr. X was born in the Ox year according to the Chinese Calendar.  What a coincidence because his mom (that's moi of course..) is an Ox, and the same goes to his dad.  So we are officially 'The Oxen'.  I probably should get one of those road sign with the buffalo signage on it and place it in front of my house gate!  Haha!

We had so much fun dressing up Mr. X that evening.  And for a 7 months old, you would think that he doesn't know what's going on.  We were so wrong!  Surprisingly, he seemed so aware of his new cute apparel.  We put his hood up to take the photo shots.  When we pulled it down, he started crying and kept on trying to pull it back!  Hard to believe?  Yes, indeed!


Comments

Popular Posts