Just Us

I'm loving today. I love each and every day that I get to spend my time with Mr. X. Just the 2 of us. Of course it's a lot of fun if his daddy is there too. I get to be a kid again. Crawling with him on the floor pretending we're both lions, play choo-choo train, or eating chocolate brownies till we have smudges on our faces. Well, mummy get to eat a lot more. Hehe! But I love it all.

This helps me to get away too. Hybernating..or hiding in my "cave". From all the stress and craziness of life. Re-assessing myself and reminding myself of what matters most. Do you ever have that feeling?

I'm in the middle of making a very hard decision right now..and I hate it. But who does anyway! (Yes..I am reminding myself again) Urgh! Why does it have to be this hard! (pulling hair mode)

I need to go back into my cave and pray a little harder...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments

Popular Posts