Just Something

Yes..I needed to do something to get that Creative Mode on again.  It's been hybernating somewhere somehow for some reason I've yet to find out.  Though I would like to blame it on the pressures of life and the mere obligations of  just being human.  Isn't that so typical?  Very...

So I sled my lazy bum one weekend afternoon and made myself a pretty mini album.  I found some 4R sized pictures taken during my friend Victoria's birthday a couple of years back on my crafting desk and I knew I had to do something about them since I don't have any 4R albums to put them in.  I needed a mini album that's simple and very fast to create since I am using Xavier's normal 3 hrs nap time to make them.  Hehe..

And viola!  My first ever mini album :).










Comments

Jo said…
apu...gambar2 itu. Saya pun lupa sudah...anyway, nice piece of work but a very ugly and fat me in the photo..eheheh
Susan John said…
Jo, it's the friendship that matters most..not the look. Look at where we are now, and I'd like to believe that we are so much better looking people now. :)

Popular Posts