I have an issue...

The small grocery shop behind my office sells tissues in a plastic pack among the ones in boxes.  Usually, I would pick up the tissue box but there's this one time where they ran out of the ones in boxes.  So I was left with the ones in the plastic packs.  It was not a happy buy for me and I didn't like having the tissue pack lying flat and messy on my workstation.  So I decided to improvise.  Hehehe....

I got an empty small square box with a nice pattern on it...originally it was a mug box.  I cut out a rectangular shaped hole on the top of the box to create an opening to pull out the tissue, and I decorated the opening with some maroon coloured pom-pom ribbons.

Next, I adhered 2 types of different sized ribbons around the box, added an organza flower ribbon on the bottom right of the box on top of the ribbons, and 2 brown buttons on the bottom left of the box. I cut out a large monogram of the letter T out of a chipboard and then inked it with silver coloured stamping ink and dabbed some brown coloured stamping ink to give it that rustic edge.  Lastly, I stamped the word Issue next to the T with a black coloured stamping ink.

And there you have it.  Below are photos of my very own altered Tissue Box.  Hehe!









Comments

Popular Posts