Monkeys for Mama

I have not been altering frames for quite sometime now.  But I decided to do it for one of my sister in-laws, Marilyn.  She celebrated her birthday 2 months ago and I almost finished it when I was hit by the tragedy of my Mom's sudden death.  Everything had stopped from then on until recently.

So I continued with the frame altering and managed to finish it last week.  Just something to help the crafting engine started.  Theres nothing hard core done actually...bought a small plain blue coloured frame, and just playing with some cute self adhesive stickers, add in the photos...and voila!  A cute monkey themed frame for Mama Lyn :).





Oo!  An exciting news in LLC!  For the first time, we have a Guest Crafter!  Woohooo!  Having a Guest Crafter feels so refreshing and motivating for us to do better and better.  So hop on to LLC and check out who's our very first awesome Guest ;)



Comments

Maggie said…
Good thing LLC has a guest creator now. What do they do? Make cards and publich on LLC?

Btw, I have 3 frames that need your special crafting touch. :D How much do you know charge for decorating frame?
Susan John said…
Thanks Maggie. I will explain further about Guest Creator in LLC blog ya ;)

For frame altering, as of now, we don't have a fix price to charge you. But you need to let us know in details how you want it to look like..whether it's just a simple altering or you want a lot of stuff added to the frame.
Maggie said…
okay.. looking forward to that.

I'll put up the pictures on the frame.. and it's up to you to design. Simple and sweet will do :D

Popular Posts