Project Life 365 - Week 21

Hi there!  Welcome to my Week 21 :).  This week was more to eating, eating, and eating.  Haha!

Alvin, Xavier and I went to McD one of the weekdays.  That's where you see Xavier's pics running around at McD's small indoor playground. 

Then I had birthday lunch on Tuesday with my colleagues to celebrate with Jenny (lady in black in the pic) on her special day.  Lunch was at Annie's Little Kitchen and the food was good.  I love the chocolate pudding!!

Thereafter, on Friday, we went to Korean Restaurant for lunch.  No special occasion...just group lunch.  This was my first experience eating Korean food and I quite like it.  Some of the dishes are a tad spicy but tasty.  I will definitely go for it again :).

Saturday that weekend was spent at home, cleaning up and de-cluttering around the house.  I made Tuna Sandwich with Croissant for lunch, and made a simple salad with it.  It was yummy :).

Sunday highlight was the arrival of my Divalicious dresses.  We rushed to collect them after our brunch.  Love the selection!  Hehe!

Anyway, here's my Week 21:





Comments

Popular Posts