Project Life 365 - Week 22

Welcome to my Week 22.  This week was about a number of things happening at home and some shocking find in the office.

I made my first exploding box card during the weeknights for Connie's (one of my colleagues) birthday .  One of the most fun cards to make and I'm glad she likes it too :).  During the same time, Alvin bought a racing car track set for Xavier at a bargain.  You can see in the 2nd picture how happy he was.  Haha!  Also, my Divalicious dress stock came again...it's selling time again!  Hehe!

Another crafting session when I made a simple Wedding Card ordered by Maggie.  I love using the embellishments that I had used for that card.  They're from Heidi Grace ;).  Oo!  My hydrangea bloomed!  For the first time after so long!  I came out to the car porch one afternoon and saw it.  I paused and just stood there for a while, almost not believing what I've seen.  The next thing I know, I was already in the house and then ran back out with my camera and took some pictures of it.  I was happy the whole evening :D.

The shocking story was, they've found traces of mice in the office!  Eeeeek!!!  So Friday, I packed up all my belongings at my workstation and brought them home..leaving only the basic necessities in the office.  I couldn't bring myself to think that "they" may have passed through my workstation and brushed themselves against my stuff there.  That just gives me the jitters!!!  Eeeeek!!!!

Anyway, here's my Week 22:






Weekend is coming in a few hours and I can't wait.  I've got some crafting plans in mind already.  Hehe.  C'ya!


Comments

Popular Posts