Currently: December



Time:  3:00pm

Temperature:  21C

Loving:  The weather.  It's been raining constantly here in the afternoons and evenings...and the chill is so refreshing.

Thinking:  About how to finish up my Project Life 2012.  Eeeeek!  Freaking out!

Listening:  To  'Keeper of the Faith' by Mindy Gledhill.

Running:  Errands at lunch time.  Not a fun thing at times of heavy traffic.

Enjoying:  My cup of coffee  *grin*

Cutting:  down on snacks  *nail biting*

Planning:  to get a nice dress and a pretty pair of shoes for the upcoming Anniversary dinner of my Uncle soon ;)

Celebrating:  the blessings of today :)

Clearing:  my working table tonight!

Driving:  to the hospital this afternoon to visit my mother in-law who's down with Food Poisoning :(

Buying:  printer cartridges soon.

Trying:  to miss my mother less...

Appreciating:  the lots of opportunities Evonne and I have had with LLC

Looking:  forward for LLC's new Online Shopping website.  Yippie :)!


Comments

Popular Posts