Currently: Monday



Time:  4:30pm

Temperature:  22C

Loving: the quietness in the office at the moment.

Thinking:  about going for a little shopping later after work.  Hmm...

Listening:  To  'Haven't Met You Yet' by Michael Buble.  *swoon*

Running:  Some reports at the printer.

Enjoying:  My hot cup of coffee  *grin*

Cutting:  next year's Reso to only 2.  I want to be less ambitious this time ;)

Planning: for next year's Project Life :)

Celebrating:  the blessings of today :)

Clearing:  my working table AGAIN tonight!

Driving:  myself nuts with Xmas lists and preps  *dizzy*

Buying:  myself an awesome present for Xmas.  Can't tell what it is yet...I'm still undecided.  Boohoo!

Trying:  to finish the Product Codes for LLC's new Online Shop.

Appreciating:  all the help and effort from my other half.  Love you to bits my man!

Looking:  forward for the holiday.  5 more days to go.  Yippie :)!

Comments

Popular Posts