Currently: Monday




  

Time:  9:55am

Temperature:  22C (in the office)


Loving: 
the giggling moments I had with Roskina this morning over breakfast.  I need a giggle badly these few days.
Thinking:  of Christmas


Listening:  to
'Raincoat' by Kelly Sweet

Running:  nowhere.  Stuck on my office chair at the moment.


Enjoying:  My cup of coffee  *grin*


Cutting: 
nothing.

Planning: 
on what to do for Xavier's 3rd Birthday

Celebrating: 
this new morning and the start of a new week.  Thank you, Lord!

Clearing: 
some work for the morning, so my afternoon can be occupied with dreaming and dreaming.  Haha!  I wish...huhu...

Driving:  with Judika (Indonesian Idol) singing loudly on cd this morning.


Buying:  another cup of coffee this morning to bring back to the office for a double dose.  One of my guiltiest pleasure.  *guilty smile*
 
Trying: 
to focus on work.  My mind is so far away right now.

Appreciating:   the quietness in the office.....so far...
  Looking: forward to reuniting with my girl, Angie, this Friday.  Wooohooooo!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts