Project Life 365 - Week One

So yes, I am doing Project Life again this year.  Last year wasn't quite a success, and I am still in the process of finishing it up.  Due to lack of time and wanting to focus on PL for this year, I have decided not to post or share the remaining of 2012 with you.  Sorry.  But I am determined to really dedicate my time and effort to this year's project.  I have learned to love it a  lot more and have also learned where I've gone wrong last year...so that would be a very good guide for me here onwards.

Here's my Front Page for 2013 :)








I used the journaling cards by Simple Stories.  They're cute and colourful.

And here's my Week 1 :)






The bed spread was a Christmas gift from my mother in-law.  We got it spread out on the 1st of January, just have some things new in the house for the first day of the year.  Xavier got to play with his mini drum set for the first time too and he's really digging it.  That spells trouble for me though.  Huhu!  And oo yes!  My Sizzix Big Shot arrived on the 4th and it really..really..really made my day!  Yippie!  Now Evonne and I get to use it for our crafts and cards for LLC.  Woohoooo!





One of my new Reso is to give more so I would choose any one of the days of the week to make, or give something to someone.  I bought some pastries for my colleagues that Friday as a start :).  Xavier got braver when we brought him to a drive-thru car wash and it's really something that we're grateful of.  I posted about this earlier on :).  And last Sunday, Evonne came over with some more Christmas presents for us that she brought from Kuching.  They were from her, Aunty Maggie, and Aunty Endun & Uncle Albert.  Thank you guys.  That was so sweet :).

So that's about all of my Week 1.  Tomorrow will be swamped with work for LLC, not the so much fun ones...boohoo.  But there's also going to be some card challenges so I'm still looking forward for the weekend.

I hope your weekend will be a blast!


Comments

Popular Posts