Currently: Monday



Time:  3:30pm

Temperature:  23C

Loving: The smell of my coffee.

Thinking:  About my Grandma at the longhouse and praying that she's well.

Listening:  To  'It's Your Day' by Yiruma.  *so soothing*

Running:  Out of Cyan coloured cartridge and photo papers at home. 

Enjoying:  My half full cup of coffee  *grin*

Cutting:  Down on sweet stuff.  I hope to...........*guilty smile*

Planning: On printing my Week 1 of Project Life 2013 tonight.

Celebrating: This God given life.

Clearing: My mind from certain issues.

Driving: To the Mall later.

Buying: Cyan coloured cartridge and photo papers later.

Trying: To stay focus on what's positive and what matters most.

Appreciating: The support of family members

Looking:  At the time.  Another 45 minutes before I can leave the office.  I cannot wait to craft tonight :)


Comments

Popular Posts