Currently Monday



Time:  10:30am

Temperature:  21C

Loving: The morning chill :)

Thinking:  About those people in Russia who got hit by the meteorite recently.  Praying for them...

Listening:  To  'Crazy' by Javier Colon. 

Running:  Out of ideas for my card creation for Freshly Made Sketches & The Play Date Cafe challenges.  Not good! 

Enjoying:  My easy week last week with my boys ;)

Cutting:  Nothing.

Planning: On printing my Week 6 of Project Life 2013 tonight.

Celebrating: God's constant love and protection upon me and my little family.

Clearing: A small pile of work on my desk.

Driving: To work listening to Lady Antebellum this morning.

Buying: Some photo protectors sleeves soon.

Trying: To stay focus on what's positive and what matters most.

Appreciating: The support of family members

Looking:  Outside the window; still having a little rain.  It's cloudy, gray,  and cold.


Comments

Popular Posts