Project Life - Week 4 & 5

It's Friday and I cannot wait for the weekend to come.  Need to be away from the outside world for a bit and be with my boys, do some crafting, sit down for some quiet "consultation" time with the Lord, or just dream away.

Here I've got my Week 4 & 5 completed.  Very simple and quickly done.  However, I don't like the picture of them taken.  They were taken at night so there's a lot of glares from almost all corners.  Urgh!

Anyway, here's the spread:

Week 4









Week 5 










  
So there you go...quite a handful huh.  Phew!  Haha!  But that's life; sometimes there's a lot of memories to snap on...sometimes not very much.  These 2 weeks have been chaotic, exciting, devastating, heartbreaking, and soul jerking as well (if there is a word for that).

Next will be my Week 6 and before that, I hope you have a great weekend ahead and God bless :)!



Comments

Popular Posts