Currently Monday

Xavier playing with his back pack


Time:  8:30am

Temperature:  21C

Loving: The weather.  It's raining.

Thinking: Of taking the day off.

Listening:  To  'Close' by Mindy Gledhill. 

Running:  Nowhere.

Enjoying:  My time alone.  The office is still a little quiet where everybody's doing their own thing.

Cutting:  Nothing.

Planning: On nothing.

Celebrating: God's constant love and protection upon me and my little family.

Clearing: My mind.  I just want to "leave it blank" for a bit.  Not thinking about anything or anyone.  Just want to keep silent and focus on listening to what my Lord Jesus might want to say to me today.

Driving: To work totally not paying attention to what's going on in the radio this morning.  My mind was just sooooooo far away.

Buying: Some templates for my Big Shot soon.

Trying: To be what the Lord wants me to be.

Appreciating:  Good friends and my two men.  Without them I could never have the strength to even try to get up.

Looking:  Outside the window; still raining.  It's cloudy, gray,  and cold.  Now I need to decide whether I should go out for breakfast or not.


Comments

Popular Posts