Currently: Monday




Time:  2:33pm

Temperature:  21C

Loving: the quietness in the office.

Thinking: of a beautiful place very very far away.

Listening:  To  'God Bless The Broken Road' by Rascal Flatts. 

Running:  ...away!  Oo how I wish I can...

Enjoying:  my email with a friend talking about places to go ;)  *Praying my boss will never read this because I'm at work.  Teehehe*

Cutting:  nothing.

Planning: on having my cuppa coffee soon.

Celebrating: my constantly blessed life with a grateful heart.

Clearing: my work bit by bit and in a peaceful pace.

Driving: nowhere now.

Buying: nothing.

Trying: to catch up with my Project Life.  I'm behind by a couple of weeks.

Appreciating:  WhatsApp!  When I don't communicate with my friends via email, text or phone calls...I can always WhatsApp them.  You gotta love this App!

Looking: at my almost cleared table.  Job for the day is almost done ;)


Comments

Popular Posts