Project Life - Week 6

Welcome to my Week 6 of Project Life :)

A lot of pictures this week.  A lot that I like to remember :).  From lunches, shopping act, sleeping position, cards made, enjoying our Saturday at home, favourite fun time, and Chinese New Year's Eve steamboat dinner. 

Let me tell you a little story.  Just recently, I found out that the Finance ladies has created something they called a "Lunch Wheel" and placed it on the main desk in the Finance room.  You see, every day when it's almost lunch time every one of us will be asking each other where to go for lunch, none of us could give an answer because we're either bored of the same food, or too stressed out at work that we just couldn't even think of what to eat.  So that's when they decided to create the Lunch Wheel.  They don't have to decide anymore because the Wheel will do it for themThey put in quite a few lunch places in the Wheel, and every day they would spin it and see where the Wheel decides for them to have lunch.  Smart and silly thing I must say and it saves a lot of time and just a quick spin required.  I would join them for lunch once in a while and I love where the Wheel got us to.  Haha!  No picture of the Lunch Wheel here though but I might include it in next time :D.

So here's the whole spread of Week 6:    

 






The middle 3 sections have been blurred because they're private for me.  Sorry for that.



The fireworks pictures were taken by the hubs.  He was still not so familiar with the DSLR so he couldn't really get good shots of them.  I couldn't even go out watch because Xavier was too scared by the sound of the firecrackers and fireworks.  The poor thing; he couldn't even sleep that well.  Plus, he was already getting a little asthmatic.  We brought him to Columbia Asia after the dinner and the nurse got him to use the neubilizer.





 Week 7 is coming up soon so stay tuned ;)

 

Comments

Popular Posts