Project Life - Week 8 & 9

Welcome to my Project Life - Week 8.  There are tons of pictures here, lots of happenings during that week. 

Again, very sorry for the poor images.  I took them with my smartphone and I'm totally not happy with the outcome.  But hey...anything just to get this update shared will do for now.


On this page, I printed out 4 pics in a 4" X 6" photo paper so as to have more photos included.

Can either add all happenings of the day in one slot.  Here's a couple of photos of our group lunch at Citrus one afternoon, and my order of the day...Grilled Salmon with Lemon.  The other 2 photos are taken at my in-laws' house...one shot of Xavier playing at the back yard, and one shot of my mother in-law's Bubuk (Shrimp) being dried outside the house before they're ready for her to make shrimp paste.

You can also have an event with lots of photos :)  Here's another lunch gathering with colleagues a week after CNY.  All the girls were wearing their pretty cheongsam dresses, except for me and another colleague.  Obviously because we're not Chinese and don't own a cheongsam.  Hehe.  You may also spot Evonne (my cousin) there joining us.  The restaurant we went to is just 2 shop lots away from her office.  Hehe.

A photo of a card I made for my weekly challenges.

A snippet of an IM (Instant Message) of myself and one of my colleagues, Alicia, who's very good in making pastries.  I made sure I get a grab of some of her cakes and cookies :)

A notebook I made.  There's actually a history behind this notebook, but I'm not going to share it here.  I just want to share the outcome.  Hehe

Some more photos from the CNY group lunch.  Me and Evonne camwhoring :p

In case you might be wondering about those 3 little tabs I adhered to the 3 photos in the mid section of the album, they're for reminder of some notes I put behind the photos.  I adhered a journal card to the back of each of them to write my journal on.

Photos of Xavier in the middle of his hair cut.  This is the 2nd time he braved himself to sit alone for his hair cut.  I am so proud of him and a little teary because my little man has grown up so much that soon he may not need his Mommy anymore.  Huhu.  Left top photo is another one of him taking his break with a box of Milo after playing/running around at the backyard.  Bottom left is a picture of pretty lanterns hung on trees along China Street in town...still in CNY mood :)

Another page of Week 8, which I chose as the main page...but it's on the 2nd page.  Okay ignore me completely on this weirdness.  Haha!

Photo of Aunty Audrey and Xavier sharing a game on Xavier's tab.  Aunty Audrey was in town for a little over a week, just to come and make bubuk (shrimp paste) with my mother in-law.  Picture on the right is of my little pinky baby bear.  It was given to me by my colleague, Corrine, a few years back and I hang on my accessories drawer nob.  Love my pinky bear ;p  Do you have something that you're very fond of that you hold on to for so many years?

The Fruit Juicer that was bought by my mother in-law that week.  Photo on right is of a photo frame I made for my friend/colleague, Rose, who celebrated her birthday that weekend.  Her birthday fell on Saturday but we celebrated with her on Friday afternoon ;)



I love decorating this slot.

Only 6 of us during the lunch party...we just want to make it small, and not much hoo haa.  I organized and got everything done, with the help of Connie,  and prepared for within 2 days only!  But we love the outcome and enjoyed ourselves to the fullest ;p

Only 2 guys joined the party coz they matter most to Rose ;p.  And a snapshot of the cupcake toppers I made the night before.  The birthday cake was ordered by Connie from The Daily Bread ;p

Final page of Week 8.

Pictures of family bbq for Aunty Audrey before she flew back to KL.

The food was really good!


A favourite photo!  Xavier and Evonne camwhoring on Sunday evening during our dinner together.  Hehe!


Another favourite photo of the week!  These 2 never fail to amaze and entertain :D


Oo I do hope I get to use my DSLR in time to take photos of the projects  next time.  In the meantime, I just need to be happy with this one.

So I hope you've enjoyed my spread of Week 8.  Getting a little left behind again now.  Slacking everywhere recently.  Urgh!  What a drag.  But let's just focus on the good things only here.  Tonight's going to be printing night...lots of photos to print out and arrange for the past 2 week :)

Till then, God bless peeps and have a great week ahead :)



Comments

Popular Posts