Currently Monday

Xavier having his monthly hair cut last month.


Time: 225pm

Temperature: 31C (outside)

Loving: the macaroons that Evonne and I had just now after lunch
  
Thinking: About this evening and hope everything will go smoothly

Listening: to 'You and I' by Ingrid Michaelson.

Running: my fingers through my hair just now 

Enjoying: the cute songs of Ingrid :)

Cutting: nothing.

Planning: to clear my crafting tool box tonight...if I manage to make it back early

Celebrating:  a friend's birthday tonight 

Clearing: some of my old personal emails

Driving: to lunch just now with Evonne

Buying: cupcakes and macaroons

Trying: the macaroons at Wilton's Cake House.  Nice :)

Appreciating: the cold temperature in the office.  It's really hot out.

Looking: at the time.  Still too early for coffee break...although I do need coffee like right now!  Sleeeepppyyyy.....



Comments

Popular Posts