Project Life - Week 14

Continuing with Project Life, I am very way behind but still keeping it going on and continue the momentum.  Actually, I've completed up to Week 21 already but just didn't have the time to take pictures of them...as in good pictures, with no glarings, or blurs, or shadows, etc.  So not wanting to delay it all further, here's my Week 14.


I had all pictures fit in a one page this time.  There were lots of pictures taken and this time highlighting on 2 happenings which were of my mother in-law who got admitted to the General Hospital for gallbladder's problem, and another one was of a wedding dinner of a close relative.

I kept it simple this time.  Only focusing mostly on light blue and white for the journaling cards.  It looks clean and neat :)

Some pictures are of Xavier and his cousins.  They're so adorable and so happy together.
And that's it peeps.  Until the next one, you take care and God bless :)



Comments

Popular Posts