Right Now Challenge

My RNC for this week :)

1)  It's Evonne's birthday today!  Happy Birthday, Cuzzie!  Hehe.  For those of you who don't know, Evonne is my 'partner in crime' in Live-Love-Craft...our online business.  She is not only my lovely cousin but a lovely being with a big heart too.  I pray for God's love, blessings, and protection upon her today and always.  Love you Pondy!  (that's the nickname I gave her by the way...haha!)

2)  One of my angels is grieving this week over the death of her beloved grandmother.  May God be by your side to give you peace and strength always during this difficult time, my friend.  Hugsssss...

3)  Xavier is obsessed with water fountain.

4)  The project of walling up the fences of our house has been completed today.  What a relieve.  Been surrounded by dust for a couple weeks now.

5)  Working out on a small project right now.  Making me all giddy and excited at the same time.  Hehe.

That's about it for now.  Toodles peeps and God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts