FEB & MAR

I found quite a lot of snazzy wrapping papers recently and just gone bonkers over them. Below are some of the cardies that I made using some of them. Most of it are made to order cards for friends and colleagues.


Oo and did I mentioned that I bought new clear stamps as well? They're simply gorgeous!! I bought them from Scrap-n-crop..promo sket. They're the best website so far that we could find in Malaysia aside from Crafty Heart.


Till the next post, enjoy the cardies:P




This one's made for June's sister, a wedding card for her friend. She wanted an oriental theme. I used the corner swirl clear stamps (bought from Scrap-n-Crop...promo lagi) to accentuate the theme and the 'oriental lady's' (pompuan cina zaman perang Jepun) picture.




A thank you card for my colleague, Lily, for her help in promoting and fully supporting my crafty works. Gracias muher!





A birthday card for my friend Phyllis on her birthday on Feb 22nd. It went aaall the waaay to Atlanta, Georgia.





Another birthday card made to order from June's sister.




A card ordered by Lily to be given to Rose for her birthday, March 2nd.



This is my favourite card for this year. I used the blue, orange, and yellow fibres that I bought from SNC. Carving the picture of the girl was quite a lot of work but I love the result. Confession...I haven't sold or given it to anyone yet...hehehehe.

Another order by June's sister. A birthday cum Valentine's Day card, because she was born on Feb 14th...so sweet:P Die cut wordings came in a small plastic box containing various die cut wordings, bought by my colleague Zakry when he went to the States a couple of months back. *Thanks Captain Zed...u da best;P!*

Comments

Popular Posts