Love Is In The Air!

Aaah...it's the time of year again, where posh restaurants will be fully booked, prices of roses and chocolates will rocket up, gift shops will be busy, romantic cards going around.


Of course, I had my fair share of the special occassion with my dearest, naughtiest, and cheekiest (betul ke spelling tuh?) hubby. We had a simple, yet meaningful, funny, and most cherished moments during V-Day :P. Love you dearly Sweetie and God bless you and us..hehe.


Not forgetting some V-Day cards I made for orders. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! (macam lah ramai sangat reader nye...kihkihkih!)

A card I made for Maggie:)

I can't seem to remember what happened to this one though....oo dear:(



Same goes to this one...oo no memory lapse! Huhuhu!





This one was ordered by Elsa...ahem...ahem...hehehe.



This one was bought by Maggie as well :)

Comments

Maggie said…
Love them! So does he.. :D

Popular Posts