Creative Scrappers Challenge # 189

I haven't scrapbook for quite some time now but recently the urge has been pressing.  Simply because I miss it a lot.  So I thought it would be nice if I could push my lazy bums to follow at least one scrapbook challenge online, just to get the engine running.

After a lot of browsing, I found Creative Scrappers and fell in love with what they're doing and their awesome sketches.  I have a picture of the hubs and his friend, Giles, that has been put up on the fridge for quite a while.  It was given by an Aunt and we didn't know where to put it so that's how it ended there.  So now we have a testimony for "there's a reason for everything".  Hehe!  And here it is...I used the CS Challenge No. 189.






Materials used here are: Card Stock - Mustard (K&Co), Stripey Glitters (Unknown), White Thickers (American Crafts), Scrapbook Kit - Spring Theme (Colorbok).

This works very well for me because as a working mother and having very little time, I can just hop in to their blog and choose which sketch to use, without having to crack my skull for ideas. Now I already have in mind on which picture to scrapbook following their tons of awesome sketches.  Yippie!


Comments

Popular Posts