Happy New Year aka Project 365 - Week One

Happy New Year to you and you..and you.  2011 wooshed away just like that, huh?  Sometimes it's kinda scary, don't you think?  However, I was a little relieved that 2011 is gone.  It was a very...very challenging year to me.  And I wish I can erase some of them from my memories but of course..that's not possible.

But it wasn't all that bad.  I have had some very nice memories of 2011 as well.  They're memories that kept me strong and motivated.  And they also reminds me that it always takes some rain to get a nice pretty rainbow by the end of the day.

Starting off with 2012, I plan to continue on with my Project 365.  I know I left off without publishing a few weeks in my Project 365 for 2011 & My December Daily.  I will try to publish them for you sometime soon.

So here's my Project 365 - Week One:









Sorry for the quality of the images...there's a lot of glaring obviously because I took them at night under the bright light.  I hope I will manage to take better photos with better lighting in the future. 

So till the next P 365, you have a great and blessed weekend :).


Comments

Popular Posts