It's the weekend again.  Yeay!  I can't wait for tomorrow for my crafting session with Evonne.  We're going to kick off for Valentine's specials.  Yup...you heard it right!  V-Day is coming soon and we have a few things in mind for the Store, so it's pretty exciting.

And ooh...I have a new love...for SMASH-ing!  No...it's not what you'd think off.  It's actually a kind of a new trend in the world of scrapbooking.  I will share a little about it hopefully in my next post.  In the mean time, I just can't wait to get my hands on it.  Hehe!  *wink*

But today I'm going to share with you my 2 cards created for Clean and Simple challenges (FTL 173 & FTL 174).  You will find them for sale in the Store too :).  Ingredients for the 2 cards are: Card Stocks, Felt, Corrugated Papers, Wrapping Papers, Flower Lace Ribbons, Inkadinkadoo Clear Stamps, Pink Blinkies, and Patterned Paper from Colorbok.


FTL 173


FTL 174

I hope you'll have a great weekend ahead.  I sure will!  Ngeehehe!  Oh..and one other thing.  I just CAN'T get this song out of my mind.  It kept playing there over and over again since last weekend.  But I still like the song so it's still okay for now.  Though I do have a feeling it's going to start irritating me in the next couple of days.

It's "I Love You A Thousand Years" by Christina Perry.  Can I pass the bug to you?



Comments

Popular Posts