FTL 172 & Project 365

One of my personal new year reso this year is to join Clean & Simple's Fall To Layout Challenges.  I've been wanting to do so last year but time wasn't kind enough to me then.  This time I am going to make it work. *wink*

Since the chinese are celebrating their Dragon Year festival in a couple days time, I thought I'd make a card using this theme.  This card is also available for sale in our Online Store. I used some card stocks, mesh paper, an old angpau (money) packet, and some wrapping papers :).


FTL 172 Chinese New Year



In the meantime, here's also posting my Project 365 - Week 2. 


I have to keep apologizing for the glaring effect of the photos.  I still couldn't find time to take photos of them during the weekend (I thought Sunday would be a good time.  Obviously NOT!) so yes, I had to do it during the week days...at night.  Urgh!  But I must admit that Monday is the best time for me to print and take photos of them, right after the week ended.  I'm still trying to get the hang of this...so please bear with me a while.


I love the decorating part.  Even though for just decorating that 4" X 4" slot and filling up the other with my journal (I try to keep it that way to stay clean and simple), I {heart} every bit of it.  Well, I don't have a sewing machine (yet!) so that will keep me from itching to do more to the decor.  Hehe...


A few things happened during this week.  We had a panic moment when Xavier had a cut on his left thumb.  His grandma wanted to clip his thumb nails when out of a sudden he struggled, which ended with his grandma cutting a bit of his skin.  I crinched just remembering about it.  But he's okay now and that's most important.  Thank God.

Apart from that, I made a mini book for a friend of mine.  I hope she won't see this post yet.  Not until I have sent the book to her.  It's supposed to be a surprise.  Eeeeek!  And I have also managed to make a mini scrapbook for all the Instax photos taken with my sister's Instax when they were here last Christmas.  I gotta get me one of those Instax camera soon.

 
I have not got the guts to stick embellishments to any of the photos just yet but I do admire those who does and love their little added creations.  I am still new in this anyway so I guess it will take time getting use to.  And I will definitely try adding new stuff/decors to the photos one day soon.  Mean time, I love them as they are so far.



Comments

Popular Posts