P 365 - Week 5

Yes, I am late and I am sorry about that.  But I will share my reasons with you in my Week 6 post. 

Here's my Week 5:


My Week 5 consist of sunsets, Laksa noodles, a scrapbook, and a Vader (?).

Loving the sunsets that I took.

This sunset was taken while I was waiting for Alvin's plane to touch down on his offshore trip back from KK.

My Mother In-Law invited us over for Laksa Dinner on Saturday evening.  Yummy!

Vader (???) trying out some of 'his' newly released light sabers at Toys 'R' Us.

It's raining in Miri today, and as usual, I'm loving every bit of it :).  I've got a lot to be done this weekend so I'm going to start tonight after a week off.  That reminds me; need to get new colour cartridges because the present ones are running out.  I can't wait to get started.

What craft did you make this week?


Comments

Popular Posts