Project 365 - Week 6

My Week 6 was not a happy one.  My Uncle James, the Uncle that I grew up very close to, the one I depend on during my stay here in Miri until last 2 weeks ago, was called to be with the Almighty Father.  He was my friend and I love him dearly.

3 loved ones gone within 3 years.  Can you comprehend that?  Let alone accept it?  I can't.  But what choice do I have but to swallow it all.  All the bitterness, and pain, and sorrow of being left by the people that you cared for.  A part of me has gone each time they all left me.

But I know God has reasons for all these.  I told a friend that maybe when my Grandfather and my Mother left us, I could only learn how to get up.  This time, I need to learn to get up and walk again.

Strangely, the hurt gives me strength.  Strength to realize the truth in the fact that life is too short to be taken for granted for.  Strength to love more.  Strength to care more.  Strength to live more.

Rest in peace Uncle James.  You will be in my heart forever.







Comments

Popular Posts