Mini Instax Ablum

My sister Amy came over last December for a visit, and she brought along her Instax.  So you can imagine us playing with the Instax; taking shots like silly girls...not having enough of it.  Haha!  It's so darn fun and cute!


She left some with me for rememberance.  So I made a mini album for them (below), inspired by one made by Liz from Dear Lizzy.  It's super easy and super fun!  I am making a few more but with different concepts.  Minis are great! :).

I left all the pages on the left for my journals; on things to remember about the pictures or how they affect me emotionally.  What a sob, don't you think?  Urgh...don't mind me.




The Front Cover


A picture of Xavier after a wedding dinner at home.


Xavier wearing my stilletos.  A potential for future blackmail?  Haha! 


Xavier's 2nd Birthday, Dec 29th 2011
Alvin and I  *swoon* :)


An "accidental shot" taken by Amy while trying to get a picture of Xavier.  I just didn't want to throw it away.  Haha!

A picture of Evonne, Amy, and me at home.  Love this shot :)
The back cover page.

Comments

Popular Posts