Right Now Challenge



Hello there!  It's been a while huh?  Well here's my RNC for today.

1)  Catching up on my Project Life 365 again this long weekend.  

2)  Xavier is adapting well in his new school.  His first day was last Monday.  I am a very proud Mommy :).

3)  Xavier's sentences structures are a lot better now.

4) Xavier's movie addiction this week is 'Despicable Me', the first movie.  Every day he'd come home and say "Mommy, I want to see 'Ba ba'."  'Ba ba' is from the word Banana from the Banana song.  Hahaha!

5)  Xavier is in love with Nutella.  He would ask for almost every biscuits or cookies to be dipped in Nutella.  Haha!

6)  Xavier knows how to put on and take off his shoes, how to put on his pants, but still struggling on how to put on his shirts :).  

7)  Alvin and I are getting our fencing walled up at home over the weekend.  There's going to be lots of dust and dirt around the house front.  Boohoo :(.

8) It's a short week this week.  Friday (tomorrow) is TYT's Birthday and Monday is Malaysia Day here.   Yippie!

9)  Alvin's Mom is going for his Medical Check Up today.  Hope everything will go well.

10)  It's Mom's birthday today.  Happy Birthday, Mommy.  I love you and miss you so much.  I miss calling you up, wishing you the happiest birthday and have long chats over the phone.  I bet you're having a blast up there.  Till we meet again, I love you :').




Comments

Popular Posts