Currently Monday

Xavier at 3 years old.  We have no idea where he got this idea but it is so funny.  Notice me at the back there working on the lappy on the dining table?  Hehe.

Time: 330pm

Temperature: 24C.  It's a hot day outside!

Loving:  my coffee break :).
  
Thinking: of my little Xavier.  It's his first day in a new pre-school.  I hope he's okay.  So far no phone calls from the school so that should be good. 

Listening:  to Hitz.fm.  A local radio station.  They're playing that 'Applause' song by Lady Gaga now :).

Running:  through some Invoices list later on.  zzzzzzz.....boriiinnggg...

Enjoying:  my solo time at work with no disturbances.  Bliss ;).

Cutting:  nothing.

Planning:  to do some PL 365 work tonight.

Celebrating:  and thanksgiving.  I just got a pleasant surprise by my two angels just now.  It really made my day.  I feel like shouting "Yahoooooooo!!!" from the top of my lungs and dance to a mixture of Lady Gaga + Psy songs.  I am one freakin' happy woman today!  Smiling from ears to ears.  Hehehe!


Clearing:  work, work and more work.  Urgh!


Driving:  to pick up my boys later after work ;).



Buying:  Well bought actually.  We bought some stuff for Xavier yesterday to use in his new school, such as a small mattress and pillow for his afternoon nap, etc.

Trying:  to contain myself.  Still grinning widely (alone) right now.

Appreciating:  my two angels and their constant unconditional love for me.  Such blessed souls.  I can never thank them enough and I feel so blessed myself for having them in my life.

Looking:  forward for "that happy day".  Yippie!  Hehehe!


Comments

Popular Posts