Currently Monday




Time: 1145am

Temperature: 23C

Loving: my last Saturday.  BEST DAY EVER!!!
  
Thinking: of what to eat for lunch.  Hmmm...



Listening: to 'Believe' by John Mayer

Running: around quite a bit this morning in the office.

Enjoying: my newly arrived 2nd hand Dryer at home last weekend.  The owner is going back to the US after their posting here.  I got it at a super great bargain.  Weehooo!

Cutting: nothing.



Planning: on making a wedding card tonight.

Celebrating: a colleague's wedding tomorrow night at Pavilion Hotel.  Time to dress up ;)!

Clearing: some work this morning with no interference.  Such a bliss ;)

Driving: nowhere.  Hubby is bringing the car today.

Buying: some groceries later after work.  My little pantry is empty.

Trying: out about 15 dresses last weekend!  Yes!  You heard right.  15!  The first in my life but loving it to the max!

Appreciating: my hubby.  Thank you for letting me go and my 'time off' or 'me time'.  Love you to the moon and back!

Looking: at the time.  It's almost noon.  Time for lunch :).



Comments

Popular Posts