Project 365 - Week 14

Sometimes, spontaeity brings out the best in any events or plans in our lives.  Just like my Week 14.  Meeting up and hanging out with my 2 lovely cousin in-laws on a Saturday afternoon was a result of spontaneity.  I love that word..."spontaneity" :).  We ended up having a great time together, from an afternoon meet up followed by dinner.  Hehe...

Here's a spread out of my Week 14.

A photo of my sister in-law, Marilyn, on the top left with her birthday cake.  We celebrated it at Tanjung Seafood. 

A photo of Xavier standing in front of a pastry display at a place called Dessert.  The Mango-Sago dessert is heavenly there.  It's become one of my favourite place to hang out already ;).  Also a photo of my 2 cousin in-laws (they're sisters), and a photo of Xavier with his dad and another of Xavier riding in one of the fun rides at Permy Mall.

Family photos of our regular Sunday Brunch.  I love the one of Xavier and his 2 older cousins, Casey and Aaron.  Such cute expressions :)

I didn't add in much decorations for this week's spread.  Sometimes I just like it plain and simple, and just focus more on the moments captured.

Comments

Popular Posts