Project 365 - Week 15

It's monster-themed week!  Hehe.  Xavier was a little hyper this week so hence, the theme.  We were mostly home, apart from being at work.  Just one of those weeks when you just want to be home and nowhere else.  Hibernating...maybe you could call it that.  Haha. 

Here's Week 15:


Xavier playing with Daddy's phone again in the car on the way home.  I don't like the idea for fear that it could affect his sight.  But try and take it away from him and you'll be deafen by his shrieking cry.  I gave in but only twice because I didn't want it to end up becoming a habit.

A shot of the sunset taken from inside our car at the Hospital parking area one evening.  Alvin and I were waiting for my cousin Evonne to come before we went together to visit our Grand Aunty.  I love "chasing" the sunset with my camera.  It always gives you this emotional effect, sadness, yet such a beautiful thing to see and feel.

Busy...

Messing up the laundry

Alphas I got from a friend and the numbers 15 are from American Crafts.  The monster-themed stickers are from a discounted store in town.

Comments

Popular Posts