Project 365 - Week Twelve

 319860_218944984874873_121452241290815_258949_89829634_n_large

Wasn't it just January yesterday?  It feels as though it was.  I have been somewhat exhausted by the whole whirlwind of events that has been going on these few months.  And now it's May and people have started talking about Gawai Festival that's coming up real soon.  I am not in the mood for Gawai (after what had happened last February) but I love the idea of going back to the longhouse and reunite with the family again.  Oo and the road trips...I love road trips *wink*.

Anyway, below is my Week Twelve.  Very late *embarrased* but here.


The chicken pie and cafe latte was my lunch taken at the airport while waiting for Alvin, brother Melvin and cousin Leslie to touch down from Labuan on Wednesday afternoon.

The little man having fun "reading" his alphabets books and magazine.

We got invited to Rowena's (Josephine's daughter) 1st birthday dinner/party on the 16th of March.  Rowena was super adorable in her pink polka-dot dress.  It was a nice gathering with friends and families, with good food.  Thanks Jo :).

My brother Ian came from Kuching for a stopover that weekend before going offshore on Monday.  And coincidentally, my youngest brother, Melvin, was also in Miri for his job interview with Halliburton in Labuan.  So we went for seafood dinner that Sunday night.

The food was really gooood!

Ian and Xavier sharing the same pose for the camera.  And the winner for the one with the cutest pose is....(drum roll).......DUH!!



Comments

Popular Posts