Can you get flowers out of a pocket?

Definitely!  Hi peeps!  I am so happy after I finished making the birthday card for Evonne last week...because they've got tons of flowers especially for her.  She is so deserving anyway ;).

I used some kraft papers for the card.  There's a measurement for the pocket flower cards actually but they're kinda small so I made my own measurement.  Added some patterned paper for the front cover, some soft felt flowers I bought in KK and some fabric leaves I bought from a local store here.  Next I added 3 small transparent gems and last but not least, I stamped a birthday sentiment, cut out along the outline, adhered it to the front of the card and it's done!  Simple and fast.  Thanks to all angels of creativity, I managed to finish it on time.  But I'm not done with Evonne's gift yet.  Huhu!  I should be able to get it all done by tonight and give it to her tomorrow.  I'll definitely share some pictures of it with you so hang on tight ;)

The pocket flower card:-





Happy a good Monday peeps, and a great week ahead too.  Cheers!

 


Comments

Popular Posts