Project Life 365 - Week 25

Welcome to my Week 25.  I reckoned I have to move on leaving a slot for Week 24 on the side for a while till I manage to find time to sort the photos.  A little frustrated over this but I can't let it drag me down.  It's petty for me right now.

So Week 25 focused on one happening during the weekday which is my mother in-laws' birthday.  We all rushed back after work to gather for the celebration.  Dinner started at 5:30pm because some of the kids have tuition to go to at 6:30pm.  But it was a nice and quiet one.

Here's my Week 25:

I love the alphas that I just bought from American Crafts :)

Happy and Blessed Birthday to my Mother In-Law.  May you always be showered with peace and joy in your heart and mind.  Thank you for all the help and the lessons you've taught me.  God bless you for that.

Very less words here.  Just focusing on the happenings on that evening, and of course the lovely food :)

A blurry fun action for the camera...but I love it ;)!



 

Comments

Popular Posts