Framed!

A small rounded shape photo frame of Xavier at his grandparents' house fell from the side table one evening and the glass protector broke.  So I brought the whole thing home and made another frame for the photo.

I cut some chipboard into round shape for the base of the photo.  And so happen I have some round shaped die cuts from Colorbok that fits perfectly for the frame, so I used those to cover the base of the chipboard and added another smaller round shape die cut for the photo itself.  I took some length of orange coloured ribbons and adhered them on to the side of the base to add dimensions.  Adhered 3 love shaped die cuts, and some alphas for Xavier's name.  It's all done by about half an hour.  Now it sits nicely on a small photo frame stand at my in-laws place :)


He was about 6 months then I think.  What joy and happiness he has brought to me, Alvin and my family.  We praise the Lord for this wonderful, wonderful gift of a son :)

I hope God has blessed you the same.  Have a great weekend ahead peeps :)


Comments

Popular Posts