Project Life 365 - Week 23

My Week 23 was so hectic!  We were preparing for Gawai Harvest Festival and in this week's pages I only put out what happened on Monday 28th of May.  The reason I did this was because I wanted to document the next day (29th) until 3rd of June in my Week 24.  29th being the day of our trip back to the longhouse, followed by preps for Gawai, then Gawai day itself up until 3rd, which was the day we went back to Miri.  Unfortunately, I haven't got a chance to sort out all the many photos that we took so that was why this Project of mine got so left behind.  Plus, the existence of other projects thereafter that really consumed my time till today.

Back to Week 23, that Monday includes visits to my parents in-law's house to see them before they leave to go to Japan for the holiday.  And then lunch at Taiwan's Restaurant with Evonne.  I love the food there.  Took care of errands here and there, and lastly picked up my first DSLR.  Hehe.  We were so tired but by the time we got home, packing needed to be done so we did that and only managed to crawl in to bed by 2am!  And the next day's trip started at 6am!  But the excitement helped us to forget how tired we were.  Hehe.

Anyway, here's my Week 23:

Just focusing on pictures on this page.

Xavier's expression tells it all :D

This page tells of our preps and plans for the upcoming Gawai holiday.

I could barely smile.  This was taken at 1am!  But still happy though..hehe.

 

Comments

Popular Posts