Groovy and Farewell

I made a groovy birthday card for Sharon, Maggie's sister. Maggie ordered it 2 days before Sharon's birthday through LLC! Mau kena hukum pumping 15 kali, lepas tu golek2 kat trek padang 1 round ala2 Thaipusam punya procession, and last sekali berenang berirama dalam lumpur! LOL! Well of course I didn't ask her to do that. LOL! Anyway, Evonne was tight up so I took the challenge. Plus, I got the perfect groovy image that I printed out a while ago and it's the perfect one to use for this card. Hehehe...


At the same time, Evonne and I had some orders from one Shell lady by the name of Amanda Yeo. She wanted 2 Farewell cards, one for a lady (in purple/lavender) and one for a man (normal man's colour theme). So Evonne did the one for the lady and I made the man's card. Both needed to be in Half A4 size. Coincidently, I just had my goodies from SNC arrive that Wednesday evening and so I straight away used the blank alphabet chipboards for the card...it was so fun exciting :p. I love the end result.


So below are the cards. I hope both Sharon and the 'farewell' guy like their cards.










Comments

Popular Posts