BBQ at Taman Selera!

We had a bbq gathering at the beach side at Taman Selera on the 1st of August. It was sort of an appreciation gathering for the AYC and some of the teens for the success of the recent Diocesan Youth Sunday on the 26th of July. Indeed they all did a great job organizing the whole thing. Magdalene was the organizing chairperson youuuuu...don't pray-pray. Pats on the back for Maggie for a job well done :p.

I for one, have always loved going to the beach..it's one of my favourite past times :p. And going to the beach with your loved ones is a much added bonus :p. With great amount of food, great company plus the crazy ones, beautiful and breezy weather, nice plastic mattress to sit on...I could only wish for one thing; a nice book to read. Yea...I was already holding the book this morning before we left the house but then I thought the book might end up kept in the bag the whole day if we're busy with activities...sekali tengok activities tak jadi. Huhuhu! Well there were supposed to be some activities going on after lunch but most of the bunch had to leave by 3pm already so...tak jadi lor. Then again, it wasn't as if I could join in the games anyway...boleh ka 5 months pregnant join game...for example lari2 pecah balloons and tug of war? Caaan...only if I'm a crazy cartoon character!! Haha!

So the only ones left was Alvin, myself, Evonne, Victoria, Bajeng, and Carry. We stayed until 620pm! We had a great time relaxing, lazying around (thank goodness I remembered to bring the plastic mattress), chatting, eating some more, witnessed a 'dugong' lying stranded on the beach side...lerrr...rupa-rupa nye Bajeng lying on the grass, and sharing jokes. But paling best was to see Vic melatah la...hahaha! The downside of it all is...I got badly 'burnt' (sun burn la)...I didn't put enough sun-block I guess coz the lotion was finishing and Alvin sebok want to have a share as well. "Already dark mar Darling, put lotion one botol oso no difference one leh"! Now I'm in the phase of peeling...waaa, my back got Sarawak map la!

Anyway, I heard there's gonna be another bbq picnic happenin' soon but don't know jadi or not. This time I'll make sure I'm well packed...hehehe.





BBQ Kings at work. Yum! Yum! Yum!




Left: Gathering around
Right: Me, Diana, and Josephine



Left: Bajeng trying out if he can bbq his head as well.
Right: Some more food coming up.



Left: Big 'dugong'
Right: Small 'dugong'...which one is cuter? Haha!





Left: With Daniel...so bujang already.
Right: With Evonne aka Pondy aka Live-Love-Craft team-mate aka my cuzzie. Hehe!




Left: Lepak with Jo (I wonder what was I looking at...???)
Right: Happy Maggie ;p



Left: Rugged Victoria...almost kena sepak by dugong...so kasian!
Right: One cool take.




Beautiful views...

Comments

Captain Zach said…
eeeeeeeeeeeeee bestnya..looks like u're havin lots of fun!

eh, how come u plum a bit? r u preggers??

OWH YA LOR! U TOLD ME B4 I LEFT!!!
hahahhaa.sori2, tuai ba, lupa..
Susan John said…
Lerrr...baru sekejap balik KL dah nyanyok? Kesian nye engko fren.

Anyway, yes, we had loads of fun that day. Hope to have another one soon. Hehehe!

Bah...bila mau jengok org Miri nih?

Popular Posts