My dear Corrine...

Have I ever mentioned that I've worked with Schlumberger, Miri before? Yup...I was there for about 3 years working my butt off as a Journey Management. I'm not going to go into details here, but to tell you the truth..it wasn't a pleasant journey for me.

But there's one thing I am grateful for while working there. I am grateful for having met Corrine Shim. She was one of our Administrator there. She's as petite as me, and she may not be as healthy as you and I but she has a heart as big as the world. I'm not sure if she knows this, but she was one of the people who gave me hope and encouragement during my hard time there. She was always there when I needed her.

Now I feel it is my turn to help lift her up, to give her the same hope and encouragement that she gave and shared with me before. It is my turn to tell her that there's always a reason for things to happen, and she has to have that strong faith so as to see the bigger picture.

So my dear Corrine, don't give up hope. God works in mysterious ways and He never fails us :p. In the mean time, you are constantly in my prayer :p. Love you sister :).





"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" - Jeremiah 29:11





I made this card as an encouragement for Corrine. I'm glad she like it (she called to say thank you for the card) and so coincidently, blue is her favourite color :p.

Comments

Popular Posts