Pop Ups

This week was a rather crazy and frenzied one for me due to the month-end deadline. What a drag. And due to that we were late with our 3rd Weekly Challenge that we only managed to update LLC on Wednesday. Urgh! Double drag! Sorry for the delay people. And this time around the Challenge idea came in at the last minute as well...aiyooo stress wo! Lucky for Evonne and I, we received a few ideas for challenges from friends recently so we just picked one which was Pop-Up Cards. Don't ask me why we chose that theme among others...knowing that theme was actually the most difficult to do...memang carik nahas one la!


Anyways, after spending some time staring at the blank card stock already folded into the size I intended, staring and flipping through some mags for inspiration that never seem to come out, and some hair-pulling attempts thereafter, I finally managed to create a pop-up card. I wasn't satisfied with it but the whole process of doing it was not so bad actually...it was kinda fun though. So definitely, this will not be my last pop-up card.


Check out my pop-up card below and guess what...Rose bought it and Evonne's one too (hers was so pretty..with ladybugs and stuff) a day after we post them up in LLC. Yippie ;p!




Comments

Popular Posts