16 Years!

Actually, I have known him for 18 years. And I have known him as a kind hearted, honest, funny, witty, sweet, manja, naughty, playful, fun and loving. I have also known some of his not-so-good side. But hey...you tell me...is there anyone perfect in this world? None, right? Well, this person have been sharing my life journey for 16 years now, as a friend, a confidant, a comforter, a listener, a partner, a soul-mate, and a husband. (also my partner in crime, my quarelling partner, my 'complaint counter' tempat mengadu, tempat merajuk and also tempat membuli...kehkehkeh...eh off topic...buat spoil babak romantis je. Cheh!)





Anyway, 15th of August was our 16th year of dating anniversary;p. Yup! We still celebrate it...hehe. So I made him an anniversary card below...and I wanted it to be simple yet meaningful. Where and how did we celebrate? That's for me to know and for you to never find out...teeeehehehe.



Comments

Jo said…
Congratulations dear. It's been really long kan...kids would be in form 4 when they're 16. Anyway, love you both...love strong. Hehee. Hugs!
Susan John said…
Thank you...thank you. We love you too..hehehe ;p
Evonne said…
Whoohoo! Happy 16th pak toh anniversary! Congrats to both you & Abin! Hmmm, wat u guys did la?..really aaa...i cannot find out kah? Heheheee..kepoh sikit. Hahah! :p
Susan John said…
Thank you Pondy..hehe. You really want to know aa? Well, you must pak toh first, then you can know lor. Kihkihkih!

Popular Posts