365: Project Life - Week 45



Here's my Week 45:


I'm still using the printed transparent paper.  It's my last one...boohooo!  The numbers are from American Crafts...if my memory serves me right.  Hehe...
 
I inserted in a small plastic bag, a wedding invitation from Alexandera, one of my colleagues who got married on Nov 3rd.

Some few photos from the wedding.  We were unable to take good photos because the camera unfortunately didn't work very well that night *sigh*.  A photo of Rose, my colleague aka good friend,  facing our lunch - rojak.  And a photo of Xavier playing with the house phone at Alvin's parents' house - this is the norm that you'd see on a Friday evening before we go back to our house in Senadin.

We had lunch at the newly opened Pizza hut in Permy Jaya.  They have a nice cozy place.  But most of all, Evonne and Xavier had a lot of fun in each other's company.

 
Our Saturday routine - Long breakfast, cleaning up around the house, and long tv hours for Xavier :)


I made a birthday card for Angela, my sister in law, on Sunday for her birthday on Monday, Nov 7th.  I'm still so much into making those Gatefold Cards so I made one for her.  She invited us for dinner at Cafe Miri that night. *happy smile*

Comments

Popular Posts